Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27, 2015

A Thank You To YOU (but not done yet)! Now go out and make a difference!

(Picture from yesterday!)

So I am presenting this blog later on today and this the last post before I have to present. I just want to thank you all for coming onto my blog and commenting! I am so thankful for you guys especially since I go people from FRANCE, UKRAINE, AND SOUTH AFRICA!! I never thought my blog would reach outside of the US but it did! Thank you so much!

Now I am going to continue this blog because hopefully one day I can put my own videos and pictures up so please keep looking at this blog!

So before I continue back up with sharks in the Caribbean I thought I should give you guys and girls and list of some shark conservation groups you can look at and support! Follow the links below because.....

Follow Link for Picture!


Some shark groups:
(Some I found and others I already knew about)
Oceanic Preservation Society (OPS)
The Atlantic White Shark Conservancy
Conservation Groups List
Another List

But for now I will leave you with this Great White Shark by Andy Brandy Casagrande IV

Follow Link for Video!

No comments:

Post a Comment