Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Bibliography

So I took this idea from my friend Raegan and what she did in her blog was take pictures of books she used in her blog (which is a really cool blog by the way) so I decided to do the same.

I really only used one book and then the Internet (which I provided links to the real page so you could see it yourself) so the book I used a couple of times as The Shark Handbook by Dr. Greg Skomal. It's a really cool book on a bunch of sharks and you should all check it out. I had the honor of meeting him once after I realized he wrote the book that was one of the main reason why I want to study sharks. Anyways here's the picture of the book and a link to the publisher's page of the book!

 (Yes I put a bunch of tabs in the this book to help teach myself stuff about sharks because this is a really cool book!)

The Shark Handbook By Dr. Greg Skomal

Again I used this book on just a couple species of sharks like the Greenland because I don't know a lot about them like I do Great Whites.


Please look at the other posts!!! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment